Federal Tax Law Treatises & Looseleafs
Below are links to select treatises covering federal tax law, in addition to links to collections of tax books.
NYU Law faculty and students can place interlibrary loan requests for material not owned or available through NYU Law Library or Bobst Library.
Federal Tax Law Hornbooks & Study Aids
Below are links to select hornbooks & study aids covering federal tax law.
Find More Secondary Sources with Library Catalogs
Find more secondary sources using Julius, NYU Law Library's catalog, or other library catalogs:
Suggested subject heading search terms include;
- Taxation -- United States
- Taxation -- Law and Legislation -- United States
- Income tax -- Law and Legislation -- United States
- Tax administration and procedure -- United States
- Nonprofit organizations -- Taxation
- Executives -- Taxation
- Corporations -- Taxation
- Partnership -- Taxation
- Trusts and trustees -- Taxation
- Inheritance and transfer tax
- Gifts -- Taxation -- Law and legislation -- United States