This guide covers essential EU law-related sources in print and online. Links go to online sources or to more information about print sources owned by the NYU Law Library.
Last Updated: Aug 3, 2017
- About the EU
- EU Law (general introduction)
Free portal to EU legislation, cases, etc.
- Summaries of EU Legislation by topic, EUR-Lex
- Strategy and policy
Scroll down to "Strategy by policy area," which links to websites for Commission sectors, e.g., Competition.
- European Parliamentary Research Service
For its publications, scroll down to the links to EP Think Tank and EPRS Blog.
- Fact Sheets on the European Union, Parliament
- European Sources Online, Cardiff University, European Documentation Centre
Access to information on the institutions, activities and issues of the European Union, the countries, regions and other international organisations of Europe. Updated daily.
Official website of the European Union.
- Search Europa, European Journalism Center
- European Union Documents and Publications, Europa.eu
- EU Institutions and other bodies
- EU Commission Departments (Directorates-General) and services
- European Commission at Work
Planning documents and decision-making procedures.
- Reflects, Quick information on legal developments of European Union interest, Court of Justice
- European e-Justice Portal
For citizens, businesses, legal professionals, and the judiciary.
- U.S. Dept. of State European Union page
- Delegation of the European Union to the United States
- European Union: A Guide for Americans, Delegation of the European Union to the United States
- European Union External Action Service
The EU's diplomatic service.
- EUI country information, Economist Intelligence Unit