This guide covers essential EU law-related sources in print and online. Links go to online sources or to more information about print sources owned by the NYU Law Library.
Last Updated: Nov 20, 2017
- EUR-Lex, free portal to EU law
- Official Journal, EUR-Lex
- Legislative Observatory, European Parliament
The European Parliament's database for monitoring the status, players, events, and documents in the EU decision-making process, with a focus on Parliament. The "Documentation gateway" link in a procedure file will lead to full text of documents.
- Legislative procedures, EUR-Lex
Follow the life cycle of a legislative proposal.
- Curia, case-law of the European Court of Justice
- EUROPA, official website of the European Union
International Materials >European Union
- Lexis Advance
International >All Countries >European Union. Please read the scope note (i) as some of the Legislation & Regulations files are not being updated in Lexis Advance.
- LexisNexis Academic
Search by subject or Topic >International Legal >EU, Commonwealth, and Other Nations.