This guide covers essential EU law-related sources in print and online. Links go to online sources or to more information about print sources owned by the NYU Law Library.
Last Updated: Aug 3, 2017
- EUR-Lex, FREE portal to EU law
- EUR-Lex Official Journal See also the Official Journal tab in this guide.
- Legislative Observatory [OEIL] the European Parliament's database for monitoring the status, players, events, and documents in the EU decision-making process, with a focus on Parliament. The "Documentation gateway" link in a procedure file will lead to full text of documents.
- Legislative Procedures follows a legislative proposal until the final law is adopted.
- Curia, case-law of the European Court of Justice
- WestlawNext Find EU materials under All Content--International Law.
- Lexis.com Start in LexisAdvance. Lexis.com is in the dropdown Lexis Advance Research tab.
Find EU materials under Legal--Find Laws by Country or Region--Foreign Laws & Legal Sources--European Union.
- LexisNexis Academic Find EU materials under Search by Content Type--International Legal.