This guide covers essential EU law-related sources in print and online. Links go to online sources or to more information about print sources owned by the NYU Law Library.
Last Updated: Aug 3, 2017
- General sources for news, blogs & paper/note topics
- European Sources Online, Cardiff European Documentation Centre, Free links to the latest information from official documentation, websites, academic books & journal articles, stakeholder information, news sources, etc. New information is added daily.
- RAPID, Press Release Database
- Europe Media Monitor, European Commission Joint Research Centre
NewsBrief news updated every 10 minutes
News Explorer news analysis
MediSys news analysis for medical and health topics
- Newsroom, European Commission
- European Parliament News
- EU Calendar
- Mailing lists, RSS feeds, podcasts
- Europa Press Room includes links to the press centres of EU institutions and bodies.
- EU Delegation to the United States Press & Media
- General Report on the Activities of the European Union [year], 2005-
NYU Law Library, 1994-.
- Bulletin of the European Union (formerly Bulletin of the European Communities), 1996-July/Aug. 2009 (then ceased)
NYU Law Library, 1994-2005.
- Europe Daily Bulletin/Bulletin quotidien Europe, Agence Europe.
Daily issues and CDROM containing prior issue starting with 1995 are kept at the Law Library Circulation Desk. A free list of the day's articles is available at http://www.agenceurope.com/.
- EU Observer (some content is free)
- VoxEurop (formerly the EU's Presseurop) News and debate in ten languages.
- euro|topics, news and commentary from 300 newspapers in 30 countries, available in English, German and French, with significant quote translated.
- Info-Europa, weekly round-up of EU legislation and news prepared by Patrick Overy at the European Documentation Centre University of Exeter and Eric Davies of Eurojargon Enterprises.
- Eurojargon: EU Facts at your fingertips: news and information about the EU. Also sells apps for the Eurojargon Glossary of EU Terminology.
- Europolitics Social
- euronews, TV and multimedia platform