This guide covers essential EU law-related sources in print and online. Links go to online sources or to more information about print sources owned by the NYU Law Library.
Last Updated: Nov 20, 2017
- RAPID, Press Release Database
- European Union Newsroom
- News, European Commission
- European Parliament News
- News Brief, Europe Media Monitor, European Commission Joint Research Centre
- EMM News Explorer, Europe Media Monitor, European Commission Joint Research Centre
- Mailing lists, RSS, podcasts
- Press & Media, EU Delegation to the United States
- General Report on the Activities of the European Union, 2016
- General Report on the Activities of the European Union, 1994-2009/10, 2012
- Bulletin of the European Union, 1996-July/Aug. 2009
- Bulletin of the European Unon, 1994-2005
- General sources for news, blogs & paper/note topics
- European Sources Online, Cardiff European Documentation Centre
Free links to the latest information from official documentation, websites, academic books & journal articles, stakeholder information, news sources, etc. New information is added daily.
- Europe Daily Bulletin/Bulletin quotidien Europe, Agence Europe
Password restricted to NYU Law Faculty and Students. A free list of the daily contents is at http://www.agenceurope.com/.
- EU Observer
Some content is free.
News and debate in ten languages.
- euro|topics, Europe's press comments, German Bundeszentrale für politische Bildung
In English, French, German, and Turkish. Correspondents "scan more than 500 newspapers, magazines and blogs in 30 countries (the EU plus Switzerland and Turkey) on a daily basis, select the most important commentaries, essays and reflections and then translate selected quotes."