This guide covers essential EU law-related sources in print and online. Links go to online sources or to more information about print sources owned by the NYU Law Library.
Last Updated: Aug 3, 2017
- European Union Open Data Portal: single access point to data in human and machine readable format from EU institutions and bodies.
- Eurostat from the European Commission
Find the Statistics Database, publications, country studies, and more.
The Publications tab has some basic compilations of statistics.
- EU Statistics and opinion polls on Europa
- Eurostat's links to National Statistical offices of the Member States
- Eurostat's links to International Organizations with EU-related statistics
- Market Access Database
Enables the exchange of information between the EU institutions, Member States and European business. Includes the Applied Tariffs Database, Exporter's Guide to Import Formalities, Statistical Database, Complaint Register for notifying the Commission of trade and investment barriers in third countries, etc.
- USA Trade Online. Trade statistics
- Yearbook of International Organizations, Union of International Associations, Brill Online
Detailed descriptive information about 38,000 active and 30,000 dormant international organizations from 300 countries and territories. Current and historical statistics about the activities of international organizations.