This guide covers essential EU law-related sources in print and online. Links go to online sources or to more information about print sources owned by the NYU Law Library.
Last Updated: Nov 20, 2017
- Eurostat, European Commission
Statistics Database,compiled statistical publications, country studies, and more.
- European Union Open Data Portal, Europa
Single access point to data in human and machine readable format from EU institutions and bodies.
- EU Statistics and opinion polls, Europa
- National Statistical Offices, Eurostat
- International Organisations with EU-related statistics, Eurostat
- Market Access Database, European Commission
FAQ: "The Market Access Database (MADB) is an interactive, free online service where EU companies can find information on import conditions for more than 100 third countries," including tariffs, taxes, customs and import procedures and forms, and trade barriers.
- USA Trade Online, official trade statistics source, U.S. Census Bureau
- Yearbook of International Organizations, Union of International Associations, Brill Online
Detailed descriptive information about 38,000 active and 30,000 dormant international organizations from 300 countries and territories. Current and historical statistics about the activities of international organizations.