Finding publications & documents links
Registers of Documents References and links to publicly available documents of the Parliament, Council of the European Union, Commission, Economic and Social Committee, and Committee of the Regions. See also the Comitology Register. These registers include some documents not available through Europa, including internal institutional documents, documents received by an institution from another, and the latest draft versions of legislative proposals.
- EUR-Lex: Access to European Union Law
Free access, in the 24 official languages, to the treaties, external agreements, Official Journal, legislation in force, consolidated legislation, preparatory acts, case-law, Parliamentary questions, and other law-related materials.
- Legislative procedures tab in EUR-Lex, for tracking EU legislative proposals. PreLex is no longer a free-standing database.
- Legislative Observatory, European Parliament Database for monitoring EU decision-making (OEIL).
- European Sources Online, Cardiff University European Documentation Centre ESO's descriptive records for legislative proposals include links to other EU documents related to the legislative process.
Archival and Audiovisual materials and documents
- CVCE, Centre Virtuel de la Connaissance sur l’Europe, a public undertaking based in Luxembourg, "creates and disseminates digital publications and enhanced research data on the European integration process" and includes oral histories, conferences, lectures, and seminars.
- Historical Archive of the EU, European Commission
- ArchiDok, European Documentation Centres Archiving Electronic EU Documents
- Archive of European Integration (AEI), University of Pittsburg Collects selected EU documents and publications and non-EU publications.
Quick links, contacts, and background
- EU Institutions and other bodies, Europa
- EU Agencies and other bodies, Europa
- EU Whoiswho directory Search for contact information by person, entity or hierarchy.
- For details about the functions and procedures of the EU institutions, see
Books, working papers, etc.
Law reviews, journals, articles.