NAFTA Research guide outline
To navigate this guide, use the tabs and dropdown tabs above or the links below.
For more assistance, please visit or contact the NYU Law Library Reference Desk, Jeanne.Rehberg@nyu.edu or Sarah.Jaramillo@nyu.edu.
- Websites, databases, news and discussion
- Research guides, statistics, terminology
- Books and articles
- NAFTA negotiations and texts
- NAFTA texts
- NAFTA institutions
- United States implementation
- Administrative law/regulations
- Disputes: about/rules/reports
- FTA and NAFTA dispute reports
- Investor-State Ch. 11 disputes
- Chapter 11 dispute reports
- BITs and other trade agreements
- Outline and contact
This guide provides links to a variety of databases, several of which are limited to NYU Law faculty and students. Information for NYU Law students and faculty on obtaining passwords for WestlawNext, Lexis Advance and Bloomberg is available here.