NAFTA Research guide outline
To navigate this guide, use the tabs and dropdown tabs above or the links below.
For more assistance, please visit or contact the NYU Law Library Reference Desk, Jeanne.Rehberg@nyu.edu or Sarah.Jaramillo@nyu.edu.
- Selected books, databases & websites
- Books, working papers, etc.
- Law reviews, journals, articles
- News, blogs & paper/note topics
- NAFTA negotiations and texts
- NAFTA institutions
- United States implementation
- Regulations & tariff schedules
- Disputes: rules & forms
- Dispute reports: FTA & NAFTA
- Dispute reports: Investor-State Ch. 11
- BITs and other trade agreements
- Statistics & terminology
- Other research guides
This guide provides links to a variety of databases, several of which are limited to NYU Law faculty and students. Information for NYU Law students and faculty on obtaining passwords for WestlawNext, Lexis Advance and Bloomberg is available here.