This guide presents the essential sources for researching the former GATT and the current system under the Uruguay Round agreements and the World Trade Organization. NOTE: Main tabs list general sources that might not be repeated in the dropdown tabs.
Last Updated: Mar 17, 2017
Research guides, statistics, terminology
- International Trade Law Guide. By Karin Johnsrud, edited by Silke Sahl, Columbia University
- International Trade Law
By Marci Hoffman, Berkeley Law Library. In addition to the WTO, this guide covers the FTA, the FTAA, and other trading systems.
- ASIL Guide to Electronic Sources for International Law
International Economic Law, Private International Law, International Commercial Arbitration, International Intellectual Property Law, etc. By the American Society of International Law
- EISIL, Electronic Information System for International Law
International Economic Law (International Trade Law), International Dispute Settlement, Private International Law, International Commercial Arbitration, etc. By the American Society of International Law
- NAFTA Research
- Revised Guide to International Trade Law Sources on the Internet
By Marci Hoffman
- TradeLawGuide FREE research guide
"How to Methodically Research WTO Law Using TradeLawGuide's Research Tools"
- World Trade Statistical Review, 2016-
- International Trade Statistics (annual), 2001-2015
- WTO Trade Statistics
Interactive database, annual International Trade Statistics (also available on a cdrom co-published by WTO and Bernan), and links to national and IGO statistical sources.
- WTO Trade Profiles
Annual country-by-country breakdown of trade flows and trade policy measures for WTO members and countries seeking to join the WTO.
- USA Trade Online--U.S. Census Bureau
- Interactive Tariff and Trade DataWeb
U.S. International Trade Commission
- Foreign Trade Statistics. U.S. Census Bureau
- Data & country information, generally
Find Databases by Subject: Country profiles & data
Find Databases by Resource Type: Statistics & data
- IMF eLibrary
IMF periodicals, books, working papers, studies, and data and statistical tools.
- IMF eLibrary Data
International financial statistics (IFS), Balance of payments statistics (BOPS), Direction of trade statistics (DOTS), and Government finance statistics (GFS) databases. View and download predefined data reports or create and share your own views of IMF data. Please sign up for a free individual log-in to download datasets and to access some features.