This guide presents the essential sources for researching the former GATT and the current system under the Uruguay Round agreements and the World Trade Organization. NOTE: Main tabs list general sources that might not be repeated in the dropdown tabs.
Last Updated: Aug 3, 2017
See also Books, working papers, etc.
- WTO Analytical Index: Guide to WTO Law and Practice, 3d ed.
Find disputes under particular articles of the agreements. Coverage starts with Jan. 1995.
- GATT Analytical Index
Covers to Jan. 1, 1995. Cites to documents from the drafting and negotiation of the GATT, mostly pre-Uruguay Round, and to dispute reports, all organized by the articles of the GATT.
- Trebilcock, Howse & Eliason, The Regulation of International Trade, Taylor & Francis ebooks
- Bilateral and Regional Trade Agreements: Commentary and Analysis, Cambridge Core
- Essentials of WTO Law
- Foreign Investment in a Nutshell
- Intellectual Property and International Trade: The TRIPS Agreement, Wolters Kluwer Digital Books
- International Business Transactions in a Nutshell
- International Economic Law
- International Trade and Economic Relations in a Nutshell
- Max Planck Commentaries on World Trade Law
- Oxford Commentaries on International Law. Oxford Commentaries on the GATT/WTO Agreements
- Oxford Handbook of International Trade Law
- Principles of International Business Transactions
- Principles of International Economic Law, Oxford Public International Law
- Regional Trade Agreements and the Multilateral Trading System, Cambridge Core
- The Regulation of International Trade, vol. 1, GATT, Ebook Central
- The Regulation of International Trade, vol. 2, The WTO Agreements on Trade in Goods
- Research Handbook on Trade in Services, Elgar Online
- The TRIPS Regime of Trademarks and Designs, Wolters Kluwer Digital Books
Paragraph-by-paragraph annotated text with analysis of case law and dispute settlement.
- The World Trade Organization: Law, Practice & Policy, Oxford Public International Law
- World Trade Organizations (WTO), Max Planck Encyclopedia of Public International Law
Advanced Search: Title: WTO. See also Subject: International economic law.