This guide presents the essential sources for researching the former GATT and the current system under the Uruguay Round agreements and the World Trade Organization. NOTE: Main tabs list general sources that might not be repeated in the dropdown tabs.
Last Updated: Apr 21, 2017
Additional sources of the WTO agreements & other trade agreements
See also BITs, other trade agreements & national laws on foreign investment in the NAFTA research guide.
- BITs, other trade agreements & national laws on foreign investment, NAFTA research guide, NYU Law Library
- Trade Compliance Center, U.S. Dept. of Commerce
Searchable database of active, binding agreements between the U.S. and its trading partners (excluding agriculture agreements), and guides to the agreements.
- SICE, Foreign Trade Information System of the OAS
Scroll down to Free Resource Library: GATT/WTO: Legal texts.
- The Texts of the Tokyo Round
Geneva: GATT, 1986. Reserve NYUL KE G35 T65 T3
- The WTO Dispute Settlement Procedures: A Collection of the Relevant Legal Texts.
2d ed. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2001. Reserve K4600 .W67x 2001
- Legal Instruments Embodying the Results of the 1964-67 Trade Conference.
[Geneva : s.n., 1967]. Five-volume set of the Kennedy Round agreements.
Compact Shelves NYUL KE G35 L33