This guide lists essential print and online sources for researching foreign law. NOTE: First 4 tabs list important general sources that might not be repeated in the dropdown tabs.
Last Updated: Mar 30, 2017
- Constitution 2010 (English), Legislationline, OSCE Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights
- Government of Kyrgyzstan official website
- Kyrgystan, Global Legal Monitor, Law Library of Congress
News and legal developments drawn from "official national legal publications and reliable press sources."
- Kyrgyzstan, Constitutions and Fundamental Laws, World Constitutions Illustrated, HeinOnline
In English. The 2010 Constitution and the Consolidated 1993 Constitution as amended to 2007 are also in Russian and Kyrgyz.
- Legislationline, OSCE Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights
Contains English translations of Kyrgyzstan's constitution, criminal code, code of criminal procedure, and variety of human rights oriented legislation.
- RIA Worldwide Tax and Commercial Law
Use the 'Table of Contents' tab to navigate to this title. Countries arranged in alphabetic order. Includes the full text of the tax and commercial law of Kyrgyzstan in English.
Laws in Russian