This guide lists essential sources in print and online for researching the law-related activities of the League of Nations and the United Nations. NOTE: Main tabs list general sources that might not be repeated in the dropdown tabs.
Last Updated: Oct 5, 2017
- Table of General Assembly Resolutions by agenda item, UN Dag Hammarskjöld Library
With links to drafts and meeting records.
- Security Council meetings and outcomes, UN Dag Hammarskjöld Library
With links to meeting records, press releases (draft resolutions) and final resolutions.
- UN ODS
- Indexes to proceedings of the GA, SC and ECOSOC, United Nations Dag Hammarsköld Library
The Index to Proceedings (GA, ECOSOC and SC) lists resolutions and decisions by number and gives date, agenda item number and a link to full text.
- Key Resolutions of the United Nations General Assembly, 1946-96
- Resolutions and Statements of the United Nations Security Council (1946-2000): A Thematic Guide
- Index to Resolutions of the Security Council, 1946-1996
- For resolutions of subsidiary bodies, look in the sessional report of the body.