This guide provides information on three govt. programs (SSI, Medicaid, and SNAP) and identifies pertinent print and online resources available through the NYU Law Library.
Last Updated: Feb 17, 2016
Legislative History, Compiled Legislative Histories & Bills
Below are links to online sources offering compiled legislative histories on federal legislation. These sources are not focused on government benefits laws.
Below are links to a selection of online resources offering current and former federal bills. These sources are not focused on bills related to government benefits.
- Bills & Resolutions, GovTrack.us Website
- Bills, Resolutions, THOMAS Website
101st Cong. (1989-90)-.
- Congressional Bills, Microfiche, NYU Law Library
91st-110th Cong. (1970-2008).
- Congressional Bills, FDsys Website
103d Cong. (1993-94)-.
- Federal Bill Text Combined Archive, LexisAdvance
"Contains the full text of all versions of legislation introduced in the 101 - 111 Congress (1989-2010)" (Lexis)
- Legislative Histories, Bills & Laws, Proquest Congressional
Bill texts and bill tracking, 101st Cong. (1989-).