This guide lists essential sources for specialized areas of international law.
Last Updated: Oct 13, 2017
In addition to this general page, the Human Rights tab contains the following pages:
International Human Rights in a Nutshell
- Historical Dictionary of Human Rights and Humanitarian Organizations
- International Human Rights in a Nutshell
- ASIL e-RG, Electronic Resource Guide: International Human Rights, American Society of International Law
By Marci Hoffman.
- Center for Human Rights and Global Justice, NYU School of Law
- Human Rights Case Law, Human Rights Law Research Guide, Georgetown Law Library
- Human Rights Law Research Guide, Georgetown Law Library
- Human Rights research guide, NYU Bobst Library
- Research Guide on Human Rights in Canada, Brian Dickson Law Library, University of Ottawa Library
- "Researching International Human Rights Law: How to Make Sense of a Complex and Fascinating Field," 13 AALL Spectrum 16 (April 2009)
By James W. Hart.
- UN Documentation: Human Rights Documentation
- UPDATE: International Human Rights Research Guide, GlobaLex
By Grace M. Mills.