This guide lists essential sources for specialized areas of international law.
Last Updated: Oct 13, 2017
To look for additional materials in Julius, Worldcat and other library catalogs, try an author for search for "International Military Tribunal."
- Trials of War Criminals before the Nuremberg Military Tribunals under Control Council Law No. 10, Nuremberg, October 1946-April 1949, HeinOnline World Trials Library, 15 vols.
- Trial of German Major War Criminals: Proceedings of the International Military Tribunal Sitting at Nuremberg, Germany, 23 vols., HeinOnline World Trials Library
- Nuremberg Trials Project: A Digital Document Collection, Harvard Law School Library
Searchable texts or images of selected materials from the Harvard Law Library collection of one million pages of trial transcripts, briefs, document books, evidence files, and other papers.
- The Anatomy of the Nuremberg Trials: A Personal Memoir
By Telford Taylor
- Nuremberg Trials [bibliography], Oxford Bibliographies
A bibliography of scholarly literature compiled by Kevin Jon Heller & Catherine E. Gascoigne.