This guide lists essential sources for specialized areas of international law.
Last Updated: Oct 13, 2017
Books, working papers, etc.
Law reviews, journals, articles
- IEL Labour Law and Industrial Relations online, NYU Law Library
International Encyclopaedia for Labour Law and Industrial Relations. Case law, plus chapters on several international organizations and chapters summarizing and citing the labor laws of many countries.
- International Labor and Employment Laws, BNA Bloomberg Labor & Employment Law Resource Center
Linked under Legal Analysis>Treatises.
- International Labour Organization (ILO) Research Guide, University of Iowa Libraries
By Brett Cloyd.
- International Labour Organization (ILO): Guide to Research, Tarlton Law Library, University of Texas
By Jonathan Pratter.
- International Labor Rights Case Law: Annotated Jurisprudence on Fundamental Rights at the Workplace
- Labordoc, ILO Library catalog of online articles, books, documents, reports, etc.