- Getting started
- Books, working papers, etc.
- Law reviews, journals, articles
- News & blogs
- EU Institutions & documentation
- Secondary legislation (regulations, directives, decisions)
- COM docs/Proposed legislation
- Official Journal
- National implementation
- Mergers & competition
- Human Rights
- Research institutions & libraries
- Terminology, EU languages, dictionaries
This guide provides links to a variety of databases, several of which are limited to NYU Law faculty and students. Information for NYU Law students and faculty on obtaining passwords for WestlawNext, Lexis Advance and Bloomberg is available here.
The NYU Law Library has some EC and EU materials in print that may not be listed in this research guide, including older materials. If you don't find what you need by using this guide, please consult the Julius catalog of the NYU Law Library or contact Jeanne.Rehberg@nyu.edu.