- Beginning your research on EU law
- Books, articles & working papers
- News & events
- Human Rights
- EU Institutions & documentation
- Secondary legislation (regulations, directives, decisions)
- COM docs/Proposed legislation
- Official Journal
- National implementation
- Mergers & competition
- Research institutions & libraries
- Terminology, EU languages, dictionaries
If you have more questions...
For more assistance, please visit or contact the NYU Law Library Reference Desk.
If you don't find what you need in this guide...
...you may also find it helpful to consult the earlier NYU Law Library guide European Union. For example, the Library has some EC and EU materials in print, including older material, that may be listed only in the earlier guide. Note: Links in the earlier guide are not being updated.