To navigate this guide, use the tabs and dropdown tabs above or the links below.
For more assistance, please visit or contact the NYU Law Library Reference Desk, Jeanne.Rehberg@nyu.edu or Sarah.Jaramillo@nyu.edu.
- Human rights
- Humanitarian law/Law of war
- International criminal law
- International environmental law
- Private International law
- International arbitration
- International investment
- International labor law
- Books, working papers, etc.
- Law reviews, journals, articles
- Foreign Law
See also the research guide International Law: General Sources, NYU Law Library .
This guide provides links to a variety of databases, several of which are limited to NYU Law faculty and students. Information for NYU Law students and faculty on obtaining passwords for Westlaw, Lexis Advance and Bloomberg is available here.