WTO and GATT materials
To navigate this guide, use the tabs and dropdown tabs above or the links below.
For more assistance, please visit or contact the NYU Law Library Reference Desk, Jeanne.Rehberg@nyu.edu or Sarah.Jaramillo@nyu.edu.
- Selected books, databases & websites
- Books, working papers, etc.
- Law reviews, journals, articles
- News, blogs & paper/note topics
- The trade agreements
- Drafting & negotiating history
- WTO structure, members, meetings
- Schedules, tariffs & non-tariff measures
- Documents & publications
- The U.S. & the WTO
- U.S. regulations & tariff schedules
- WTO dispute settlement
- Trade Policy Reviews
- Statistics & terminology
- Other research guides
This guide provides links to a variety of databases, several of which are limited to NYU Law faculty and students. Information for NYU Law students and faculty on obtaining passwords for WestlawNext, Lexis Advance and Bloomberg is available here.