Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Hours for Academic Terms (see Library Page for changes)
Mon - Thurs: 8am - 11:30pm
Fri: 8am - 10pm
Sat: 9am - 9pm
Sun: 10am - 11:30pm
Note: Circulation closes 1/2 an hour earlier.
Reference Desk Hours:
Mon - Thurs: 9am - 8pm
Fri: 9am - 5pm
Sat - Sun: 11am - 4pm
Requirements for Borrowing Library Materials
- Current, valid New York University identification card
- An NYU email address
- Borrowing privileges expire upon graduation
- Borrower must register at the Circulation Desk
• Registrations expire on the last day of exams for the Spring Semester, and become active again at the beginning of the Fall Semester
- Open stack books - 4 weeks
- Reserve materials - 2 hours
- Media Center - Dependent on material
Borrowers should return library materials to the Circulation Desk and hand them to a library assistant. Borrowers who choose to return materials by placing them on the counter will be held responsible for them until they are properly checked in by library staff.
- Stack books: $0.25 per day
- Reserve checkouts: $0.25 per hour
- Media center:
$0.25 per day for daily loan
$0.25 per hour for hourly loan
These maps may be found on the Library's Main Page, and are linked through JULIUS to the collection.