To navigate this guide, use the tabs and dropdown tabs above or the links below.
NOTE: Main tabs list important general sources that may not be repeated in the dropdown tabs.
For more assistance, please visit or contact the NYU Law Library Reference Desk or Jeanne.Rehberg@nyu.edu.
- Sources, I.C.J. Statute, U.N. Charter
- Good Places to start
- Books, journals, law reviews & articles
- News, blogs & paper/note topics
- Abbreviation dictionaries & citation manuals
- Custom & state practice
- General principles
- Case law/jurisprudence
- Teachings of the publicists
- Human rights
- Humanitarian law
- International criminal law
- International arbitration
- International investment
- International Organizations
- Foreign Law
- Other research guides