This guide lists essential sources for specialized areas of international law.
Last Updated: Oct 13, 2017
ICTY International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia
- United Nations Mechanism for International Criminal Tribunals
According to the website, the MICT "was established by the United Nations Security Council on 22 December 2010 to carry out a number of essential functions of the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda (ICTR) and the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY), after the completion of their respective mandates."
- Case Law Database, United Nations Mechanism for International Criminal Tribunals
Access to key judgments of the ICTR, ICTY, and MICT Appeals Chambers from inception to Dec. 31, 2016. Search by notions (topics), cases names, titles of filings, date, statutes, rules, and other instruments.
- ICTY Website
- Judicial Reports = Recueils judiciaires
International Materials>Administrative Materials>Yugoslavia
- ICTY Court Records database, United Nations
- Law of the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia
By M. Cherif Bassiouni, with Peter Manikas.