To navigate this guide, use the tabs and dropdown tabs above or the links below.
NOTE: Main tabs list important general sources that may not be repeated in the dropdown tabs.
For more assistance, please visit or contact the NYU Law Library Reference Desk or Jeanne.Rehberg@nyu.edu.
- Sources, I.C.J. Statute, U.N. Charter
- Good places to start
- Books, journals, law reviews & articles
- News, blogs & paper/note topics
- Abbreviation dictionaries & citation manuals
- Customary IL & state practice
- General principles
- Case law/jurisprudence
- Teachings of the publicists
- Humanitarian law
- International criminal law
- Human rights
- International arbitration
- International investment
- Intergovernmental organizations
- Expert organizations
- Foreign law
- Other research guides
This guide provides links to a variety of databases, several of which are limited to NYU Law faculty and students. Information for NYU Law students and faculty on obtaining passwords for WestlawNext, Lexis Advance and Bloomberg is available here.