- Getting started--classics, etc.
- Books, working papers, etc.
- Law reviews, journals, articles
- News, blogs & paper/note topics
- Abbreviation dictionaries & citation manuals
- International organizations
- Expert & scholarly organizations
- Other research guides
- Sources, I.C.J. Statute, U.N. Charter
- United States treaties
- Customary IL & state practice
- General principles
- Case law/jurisprudence
- Teachings of the publicists
- Human rights
- Humanitarian law
- International criminal law
- International arbitration
- International investment
- International labor law
- Internatonal environmental law
- Foreign law
This guide provides links to a variety of databases, several of which are limited to NYU Law faculty and students. Information for NYU Law students and faculty on obtaining passwords for Westlaw, Lexis Advance and Bloomberg is available here.