To navigate this guide, use the tabs and dropdown tabs above or the links below.
For more assistance, please visit or contact the NYU Law Library Reference Desk, Jeanne.Rehberg@nyu.edu or Sarah.Jaramillo@nyu.edu.
- Getting started--classics, etc.
- Books, working papers, etc.
- Law reviews, journals, articles
- News, blogs & paper/note topics
- Abbreviation dictionaries & citation manuals
- International organizations
- Expert & scholarly organizations
- Other research guides
- Sources, I.C.J. Statute, U.N. Charter
- United States treaties
- Customary IL & state practice
- General principles
- Case law/jurisprudence
- Teachings of the publicists
- Foreign law
This guide provides links to a variety of databases, several of which are limited to NYU Law faculty and students. Information for NYU Law students and faculty on obtaining passwords for Westlaw, Lexis Advance and Bloomberg is available here.