Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Federal Tax Law Hornbooks & Study Aids
Below are links to select hornbooks & study aids covering federal tax law.
NYU Law faculty and students can place interlibrary loan requests for material not owned or available through NYU Law Library or Bobst Library.
When reading explanatory material, check the update date to make sure that it has incorporated changes from the TJA and other recent tax legislation.
Find More Secondary Sources with Library Catalogs
Find more secondary sources using Julius, NYU Law Library's catalog, or other library catalogs:
Suggested subject heading search terms include;
- Taxation -- United States
- Taxation -- Law and Legislation -- United States
- Income tax -- Law and Legislation -- United States
- Tax administration and procedure -- United States
- Nonprofit organizations -- Taxation
- Executives -- Taxation
- Corporations -- Taxation
- Partnership -- Taxation
- Trusts and trustees -- Taxation
- Inheritance and transfer tax
- Gifts -- Taxation -- Law and legislation -- United States